Last modified: 2021/01/17
Gomigo LLC ("Company" or "we") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
· The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, subscribe to, access, or use the Gomigo app, website or chatbot (the “App”).
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· Is collected offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
· You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection). These other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
The App is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We collect information from and about users of our App:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the App.
· From integrations with other online services when you link your account.
2.1 Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you to provide information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, telephone number, profile picture, birth date/age,(“Personal Information”).
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as time zone, social calendaring preferences (frequency, group membership, budget), availability, notification preferences, activity preferences, gender, location and activity attendance and ratings.
This information includes:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information while delivering services and when you report a problem with the App or request additional features.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public or limited-access areas of the App (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
2.2. Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, actions, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
· Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, calendar events and availability, personal contacts, and address book information.
· Location Information. This App does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the App. If downloaded, delete it from your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, actions, logs,
2.3. Account Integrations
To help you get the most value out of your use of the App, Gomigo allows you to automatically import information from other service providers where you may have an account. Here is a summary of information is collected and how that information is used:
· Publicly visible user information
· Purpose: Auto-populate fields on your Gomigo account
· Data: Name, email address, profile picture, Google ID
· Calendar free/busy information
· Purpose: To mark you as unavailable for hangouts at times when you have other commitments
· Data: Busy status, start datetime, end datetime
· Calendar event information
· Note: Gomigo only reads event information for events it has created.
· Purpose: To create calendar events, update calendar events, and send calendar invitations
· Data: Event name, event description, event location, event datetime, event video chat link, event notifications/reminders, guests
2.3. Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is as mall file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
· Logs. The App may create a log, or a history, of all the actions taken by the App or by users in the App.
2.4. Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
· Your mobile device manufacturer
· Your mobile service provider
· Messaging services that receive content from the App’s notification system
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
· Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
· Recognize you when you use the App.
A core function of the App is to provide users with content that may be of interest to them, and most of this content will be from paying advertisers. Accordingly, we may also use your information to contact you about our own and these third parties’ goods and services that maybe of interest to you.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Gomigo LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Gomigo LLC about our App users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to deliver their products or services that you have opted into. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us a phone number to use the “send invitation” feature of our App, we will transmit the contents of that invitation to the recipient at that phone number.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, and for billing and collection.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gomigo LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.gomigo.app/california-privacy.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful to join only groups of people you know outside of the app and whom you trust.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.